You've come to the page where you can view or download resources we use in our business and recommend to others.
1. Resources from Aligned for Results
Please select the resources you would like to view:
Go to: The Rapport Report
2. Resources from Others
a. Tools for graphic facilitation provided by The Grove Consultants International.
- Drexler/Sibbet Team Performance Model™. A powerful and very practical tool for accelerating the facilitation of team achievement. A compact description of this model is available online through the Grove's store.
- David Sibbet's book “Best Practices for Facilitators” The Grove offers a wide range of facilitation books and tools that can help you put the Team Performance Model™ and other facilitation tools into practice: One of the best is David Sibbet's book, "Best Practices for Facilitators".(wonderfully illustrated and concisely explained, with clear step-by-step instructions). This book is also available through the Groves' store.
- Be sure to visit the Grove video library when you are on their site. It's full of concise "how to" segments.
b. Distinctions from the field of Neurolinguistic Programming that can serve as powerful aids to effective consulting and facilitation.
- Robert Dilt's website "NLP University"
c. Gaining customers and sales using contemporary online social media and other Internet tools
- Dr. Jeannette Cates' OnLine Success Incubator: Concise, step-by-step library of materials demonstrating how to launch a successful online business or improvie the return of the online component of your business. The library exists inside a membership site.
- Connie Ragen Green's book "Huge Profits With A Tiny List: 50 Ways To Use Relationship Marketing To Increase Your Bottom Line" (via Amazon): One of the best references (and people) to show you how to market using social media and other internet tools to connect with and establish a loyal list of customers interested in and willing to purchase your products and services.
- Richard Goutal's Fitting the Pieces blog: Very helpful resource for small businesses seeking to harness the power of contemporary collobaration in reaching and best serving customers. We also recommend his ebook, Build Buzz for Your Blog, for those seeking specific nuts and bolts information on how to use collaborative online and social media tools to reach and connect with a much larger number of people interested in your services.
Please note: (1) Resources from Aligned for Results may be directly accessible, some may be free but require a your name and email address to access (and a password which will be issued after you confirm your request), and some resources may require that you have purchased a product or service from us previously. In those cases, please login using the email name and password generated at the time you purchased the product or service (see your email record) or which you updated with us subsequently. (2) When you leave this site to view resources provided by or through others (for example, by Amazon), the sequence of web pages through which you pass could be recorded by those providing those resources.